About Me

My Photo
British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. ... Albert Einstein

I'm a creative. I don't know how to be anything else. Everything I see, hear, smell is fuel for my muse. I've had several careers, but was never content until I found my niche.

Now, I run a home-based studio, FyreWork Designs where I freelance as a photographer, writer and designer. I wear many hats, but love what I do. I enjoy working in variety of artistic venues: digital alchemy, multi-media as well as mixed media. I often use my photography as a springboard to create fanciful images.

You'll find variety here, complete with comments as the muse sees fit. You've been warned ;-)

Oh, and in case you didn't know ... I'm a cancer survivor. Every day I wake up, I've survived!

Followers

My Blog List

RSS Directory

DoFollowLove RSS Directory

Popular Posts

Technorati Fave

Add to Technorati Favorites
Free Photography Secrets Take amazing photos with these little known tips and techniques.
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quiet Harmony ...

"There is a harmony In autumn, and a lustre in its sky,

Which through the summer is not heard or seen,

As if it could not be, as if it had not been!"

.... Percy Bysshe Shelley


For more great scenic shots please visit Scenic Sunday!

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Awesome shot, I love all the fall colors!

Lindz said...

it look like a countryside property in autumn,,,

Judy said...

I love all the colours!!

Sara Chapman said...

How DO you get all those colors in such a simple scene? Reminds me of, dare I say, the Kincaid sort of thing. Actually very beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails